queue  40
support

Thread: Logo sizing

Logo sizing

Does this theme only work properly with a small logo (97x19 pixels) as displayed in the demo? I figured that it would resize smaller to fit within the top bar when scrolling down the page. If not, this theme is pretty misleading in that area. I love the theme and will continue to customize it but if that is not something that can be edited to work like I perceived it, then I have wasted my money and will act accordingly. Thank you for your time in advance!

Was just over at Themeforest... It was explained to me that I need to request custom CSS resizing to occur at that point to force the width of your logo image to a certain value at the point where the “sticky” class gets added to the header and was told that logo height would then adjust to match. Here is the link to my site www.jamieallen.co

Hi, you certainly can limit the size of the logo image, just add one of these two blocks of code to the Custom CSS field in your theme options panel.

Option 1: limit the size of the logo at all times:

Code:
    .logo img {
      max-height: 35px;
      width: auto;
    }
    Option 2: limit the size only inside the sticky header:

Code:
    .sticky .logo img {
    }
    You can tweak the max-height value until you're happy with it, and the width will stay in proportion.

This worked perfectly! Thanks for your help and how quickly you responded! Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Hi, you certainly can limit the size of the logo image, just add one of these two blocks of code to the Custom CSS field in your theme options panel.

Option 1: limit the size of the logo at all times:

Code:
    .logo img {
    }
    Option 2: limit the size only inside the sticky header:

Code:
    .sticky .logo img {
    }
    You can tweak the max-height value until you're happy with it, and the width will stay in proportion.

Logo size

Hi, I have a similar problem, The logo i have is wide around 350px but gets very small when in desktop mode, as soon as responsive size starts it is fine. How can i get it larger i tried using the code above but it did not work to make the logo wider...

Please help ASAP!

Thank you!

Nevermind... I figured it out from another post

ACTUALLY, what i need is the mobile logo to get smaller... around 285px but the desktop logo to be around 350px, how can i achieve this?

sorry for the confusion...

Hi,

can you please share your website url with us and we will take a look.