queue  10
support

Thread: Selected class is not working on menus

Selected class is not working on menus

Hey,

I am facing issues with menu selected class, you can see I have implement doubletake in below url-

http://fcrc.itzettadev.com/new/index

Now the problem is selected class is not working, please check

Looking forward for your positive and prompt response.

Also after using script site is loading too slow, is there any reason behind?

Have you made changes to the HTML structure of the menu or its wrapping elements? It appears that the div wrapping the menu is at fault. Try removing it and all should be fine.

I have removed the div but its not working, please try to provide me solution also site is loading too slow.

Hello,
    what if you use something like this

Code:
    .headerPrimary li a{font-size:70px;}

Sorry Panos,

This is not what I am looking for, selected class is not working when page slide.

Hi,

just checked your site and you are having some jQuery errors, check your browser console. It's related to gmap, might be what's causing the issue with menu selection class.

Hey,

Can't saw any error, where you found. Console is blank not showing any kind of error.

Hi,

I've taken a look again and you are missing the "drop" class from the main menu items. Also for the drop menus to work correctly you should not use links in the main menu item if it has a drop menu.

It looks to me like you have customized the menu of this template because the menu markup is different. Our js scripts which would handle the "selected class" would be sensitive to change in menu markup and/or class names. You will need to revert any changes you have made to this menu before we can investigate this further, because your changes could be the cause of the problems.