queue  45
support

Thread: HOME page [SOLVED]

HOME page [SOLVED]

Hello,
    How can I change the HOME page for me to get a picture of the entire width of the HOME page? Here is an example of what I hope to achieve: http://www.athanorsarl.com/

Is it possible to easily remove the frame of BLOCKQUOTE to have only the text and not coaching?

A big thank you for your help
    Bubbleg

Hi,

as per new forum policy, this issue is classified as customisation. Customizations are done as paid work, see here for more info.

If you would like to avail of this service, let us know by posting here again saying that you would like to proceed and this thread will be transferred to the customization subforum, where a developer will contact you.

Hi Ante,

I am pleased to read you.
    I bought REWORK the month of March 2013 on theme forest, but I have not worked with.
    I understand that changing the home page may request a special mission because unfortunately the great support offered when buying the theme no longer exists. I will wait to advance the work of the theme and will certainly appeal to the personalization service to resolve this issue.

On the framework of Blockquote that can integrate quotes iltaliques, it seems to me that a minor modification that has not previously been addressed in the forum, could you enlighten me on how to remove the frame around the text ?

Last point, or do I download the entire documentation for Rework?

Ante thank you for your reply.

To remove the border around blockquote, simply add this to your Custom CSS field:

Code:
    blockquote {
    border: 0;
    }
    That should do it.

Great,
    Thank you Ante.