queue  40
support
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Single Project Page

Custom Single Project Page

Hi there support team,

I think what I need to achieve will fall into the customization category, so would like to ask for a quote on making the following possible please:

1) I would like to be able to take out the heading before the image and the word "overview" without changing the parent theme files.

2) I would like to make the Project Image/Project Slider* part on the left-hand side of each individual project page 300px wide and the text part on the right-hand side 600px wide (at the moment they are at 550 and 350 respectively).

3) I'm having difficulty with using tabs in the text part on the right hand side: No matter how short the tab titles are the tabs go over two rows, but I would very much like them to stay in one row.

* On two of the project pages I will only have one image - so they will be static, but on the other three project pages I will have multiple images and so will build galleries so that these pages show sliders.

Below is the way that this page current looks:

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know if there is anything that I haven't explained clearly.

CheyeneX

Hi,

I will transfer your post to our requests category and freelancer will contact you with his quote.

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you Ante.

Hi there Ante,

Any word yet on this? Sorry to nag.

CheyeneX

Tabs on Project Pages

Hi there Ante,

I've been able to implement most of the modifications. The only thing I can't seem to fathom is why the tabs don't work on the project pages the way that they work on the normal pages. Are the tab titles designed to go over two lines instead of one on the project pages?

Example:

Thank you so much,
    CheyeneX

What is the url of the page you are having tabs on?

Try with this css:

Code:
    .project-description .widgets #tabs li {
    width: auto;
    }

Hi there Ante,

For some reason this hasn't worked.

I put it in the custom css:

But the result has remain unchanged:

I'm a doing something wrong?

Thank you Ante,
    CheyeneX