queue  45
support
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rework Theme - WP v3.6 Theme Version Download

Rework Theme - WP v3.6 Theme Version Download

Since May 2013 Rework Theme is no longer available on ThemeForest and the support for the theme has ceased as of August 1st 2013, however a WordPress v3.6 compatible framework is still available to download here.

For anyone in need of the latest version that works with WP 3.6, you can dowload it here:

framework.zip

How to update:
    Download the zip above and open it. Then go to your WordPress themes folder (found in wp-content/themes) and open rework folder.

In there you will see "framework" folder. Rename it to "frameworkbackup".

Now from the zip you have downloaded and still have open, extract framework folder to the folder you are currently in (wp-content/themes/rework).

Your theme should now be updated to the latest version (even though in WordPress Themes section it will say it's still 1.2.0).
    Last edited by Ante; 07-01-2013 at 14:29.

Ok, im a little troubled by this.
    My contact form has ceased to work and now the theme has vanished from envato....
    Id like to know if this has been compromised.... and why it has stopped working.

Can i update to WordPress 3.5.2 without damaging www.mocapone.com

If you have the latest version of Rework installed (or you have followed the guide above) then you can safely install WP 3.5.2

critical

Quote Originally Posted by Ante View Post
    If you have the latest version of Rework installed (or you have followed the guide above) then you can safely install WP 3.5.2
    any idea why the contact form has ceased to work:
    http://www.mocapone.com/contact/

i did this and was greeted with:

Warning: require(framework/php/boot.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mocapone/public_html/wp-content/themes/rework/functions.php on line 7

Warning: require(framework/php/boot.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mocapone/public_html/wp-content/themes/rework/functions.php on line 7

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'framework/php/boot.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mocapone/public_html/wp-content/themes/rework/functions.php on line 7

Are you sure you have replaced all of the files in your framework foler and have latest wp installed?

yes. and this stopped working before and still isnt working

i have another form plugin that sends, so its the theme...the form checking is never valid. id rather it was off in that case

I'm not sure I follow, can you please open new thread in Rework forum and explain your problem in details.

Thanks