queue  46
support
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HalfCreative Child Theme download

Hi there,

please send us your login details using Contact Us link in the footer and we will take a look.

When you do, make sure to post in this thread an ID of your ticket which you should receive in auto-reply email.

Thanks

Installing the child theme went fine, but activating it made my home page image shrink from fullscreen to ... something quite buggy. I can't se any difference in theme options, so where shall I look?

Hi,

can you please share your website url with us and we will take a look.

Sorry, but what does the child theme do exactly? Will it let me use two Home Page templates or two portfolio templates? Is it easy? I installed it and activated it but it didn't do anything. Thanks!

Hi, no it won't.

Child theme is used when you want to do some modifications to the theme template files but you want those changes preserved on main theme update.

OK, thanks. Is there a way to add two home pages?

Not on the same page, you can have two separate onepagers.

Great. Can I still activate the lazy scroll (or whatever it's called?). I'm trying to get this page — http://eddievelosa.com/home/work/tomorrowland/ — to lazy-scroll to this one — http://eddievelosa.com/home/work/tomorrowland-stories/

Sure, scrolling should work too on a separate pag, just create a new page with home page template, and set other pages as child pages of that page.