queue  46
support

Thread: Code from 3rd party site

Code from 3rd party site

Hi

I need to add some code for a plugin to a clients website from a 3rd party site which will display their open jobs.

I am using the content builder and the client wants a single page site so I was hoping to somehow include it in one of the blocks, is that possible? If not, what is the quickest/simplest way to achieve this?

Thanks
    Richard

Hi, It depends on what kind of code. If it html, that should be fine you could insert it into a text block inside a column block - use the html editor to insert the actual markup. If it's js not so much. To add html or css you'll need to use the custom css or js fields in the options panel and target your markup or that of the plugin.

Thanks Donagh. It is JS (below) so is there some documentation or something to help guide me through the process? Sorry, kind of new to this stuff & a client has asked me to help out so I figured I could learn something new & it'd be a win-win.

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **