queue  16
support

Thread: [SOLVED] Still Chrome issues with scrolling and jquery

Still Chrome issues with scrolling and jquery

I have followed the fix for this by downloading the jQueryLocalScroll mini file and replacing it in the plugins.js but I am still not able to scroll in the menu. I have disabled JS compression also. Any ideas?

It looks like even the preview of Maven on the website is not working either for the scrolling on menu items. Chrome is breaking everything.

Hi, We haven't updated the Maven preview. Paste a link to your website and I'll take a look at how you stand with the updated file.

Hi please try to also replace the scrollTo script in the plugin.js with the latest version. Some users reported that the problem wasn't fixed until both were updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi please try to also replace the scrollTo script in the plugin.js with the latest version. Some users reported that the problem wasn't fixed until both were updated.
    Awesome. I will give it a shot and report back. Thanks!

One more quick one while I have your attention. Any way I can remove the box that is located in one of the sections? I have attached a screenshot.

That fixed it. Thanks so much for getting back to me on an old theme. I really like its simplicity.

If you have a chance, I would appreciate knowing the answer to the other questions about the box that I screenshotted. It just looks like it is out of place in that section.

Hi, Sure. Use this CSS:

Code:
    #section-capability .border-shape{ display:none;}
    Paste that into the custom css field in the theme options panel and save. That'll do it.

Hi, Sure. Use this CSS:

Code:
    #section-capability .border-shape{ display:none;}
    Paste that into the custom css field in the theme options panel and save. That'll do it.
    Thank you. That did the trick.