queue  50
support

Thread: Please Support

Please Support

Dear Donagh,

i've been waiting for a reply to my urgent problem for a whole week now, while seeing you being responsive to other people's posts daily.

Please let me know what going on here: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...-Working/page2

Best,

Ben

Hi Ben, Sorry for the delay, I'm awaiting a consult from our sys-admin, who is away at the moment.

This problem is past my expertise which doesn't extend to the server side of things - which by the way is where the problem is in this instance, as I've already mentioned. Think about it, this theme has been used by thousands of customers, a small few have had issues with their servers not sending mail but these have almost all been fixed by using a stmp plugin. In your case this hasn't worked, so I'll see what else I can do to help, it'll just take a bit of time.

I haven't forgotten about you.

ps. The contact forms on all of our theme demos are not working on purpose because they are a source of spam. Our sys-admin has disabled them on the back end. Unfortunately looking here for clues is not a good way to go.

I can't wait any longer, I fixed it by adding a manual section and deleting the themes footer options. Please don't change anything on the website anymore