queue  15
support

Thread: how to change design of gallery arrows (forward backward)

how to change the design of the gallery arrows (forward backward) on mobile phones

Hello there,
    - is there any way to get rid of the transparent grey background of the gallery navigation arrows?
    Of course the arrow has to be turned black then.
    any way to get rid of gallery arrows (forward backward) on mobile phones?
    All the best,
    Last edited by Xaver; 01-02-2018 at 15:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaver View Post
    Hello there,
    - is there any way to get rid of the transparent grey background of the gallery navigation arrows?
    Of course the arrow has to be turned black then.
    any way to get rid of gallery arrows (forward backward) on mobile phones?
    All the best,

the code to get rid of the transparent grey background:

.pe-skin .tms-arrow-nav{width:2rem;height:5rem;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);color:#000;font-size:3rem;

}.pe-skin .tms-arrow-nav:hover{width:2rem;color:#000}#tms-next{top:50%;right:0;margin-top:-2.5rem;border-top-left-radius:3px;border-bottom-left-radius:3px}

Hi, Firstly, is this issue still actual or have you fixed it using that CSS you've posted? Secondly, is this two questions or only one?

Removing the transparent background on arrows (assuming in projects) only, or hiding the arrows completely on mobile? Its unclear for me from your posts.

I fixed the issue with the css I have posted.
    The question about the arrows on mobile hones was a second question.
    The arrows are still visible on mobile phones, but not so disturbing, because they are now simple black arrows. Its ok now, for me the problem is solved this way.