queue  15
support

Thread: White screen!

White screen!

Hi,
    I have install your theme (reversal.theme.zip) on two different web site (localhost and remote) but I have always same error: white screen!
    Error display is " Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/reversal/wp-content/themes/reversal/framework/php/boot.php on line 35 "

Hi, Are you using PHP 7 or 5? Our themes do not support PHP7, this is probably the reason for this error.

the theme can not be used

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Are you using PHP 7 or 5? Our themes do not support PHP7, this is probably the reason for this error.
    I tried both with php 7 and 6 but I got the same error. I believe that the theme can only be applied to an obsolete version of wordpress like version 3. I do not understand why this theme is still being sold. There is also a security problem if I use an old version of wordpress or php 5. I would like to have a refund. thank you

The latest versions of WP can still be used with PHP5.6, as can our themes, which is still the most common version used on hosting platforms and will be supported with security patches for at least another year, so there is no security issue.

To investigate the problem you are facing I'll need to see the final few entries in your PHP error log from your server.

Refunds need to be taken up with Envato Market.