queue  35
support

Thread: Cannot Import Nietzsche Demo Content due to "The plugin does not have a valid header"

Cannot Import Nietzsche Demo Content due to "The plugin does not have a valid header"

Hi -

I am not able to install the Pixelentity Portfolio Plugin via WordPress for Nietzsche Demo Content to be installed, the error message received is "The plugin does not have a valid header".

www.toksfashanu.com

Please advise

Hi, I've replied in the other thread where you have posted about this issue. Thanks.

The suggestion was to try to install the plugin manually by placing the plugin folder into the wp plugins folder using ftp.

Thank you very much.

A few other items I am unable to configure;

1. I am unable to change the font and size of my site header so that it all appears on line. I have reviewed other forums but none of the CCS codes work for me

2. I am unable to change the colour of slider over my images from yellow to blue even though I have updated the colours in the theme option

3. Lastly, how can I centre the footer note on my front page, it's currently on the left ?

Hi,

header fix:

Code:
    .pe-skin .header.header-compact .logo{ width:20rem;}
    overlay color (showing current color's rgba value - change as required):

Code:
    .skin-minimal .overlay-info{ background: rgba(253, 234, 109, 0.95)}
    footer centering:

Code:
    .skin-minimal .footer-1 .footer-bottom-inner{ text-align:center;}
    Paste the above snippets into the "Custom CSS" field in the theme options panel, and save.