queue  46
support

Thread: change header background color

change header background color

Hello,
    the css ode snipets I found here for, changing the header background color didnīt work for me.
    Help would be appreciated.

Hi, I'll need a specific link to the page where you want to make changes and more specific details about exact item to change, etc. I can try to post css snippets to change some properties, but only for cosmetic changes, functional changes are outside of support scope, they are customization.

https://zoltanjokay.net/

H ello,
    the css ode snipets I found here for, changing the header background color didnīt work for me.
    Help would be appreciated.

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Hi, Which snippet have you found and how have you added it to your site?

@media only screen and (max-width: 960px) {
    .skin-edge .header, .skin-edge .header .header-inner {
    background: #000;
    }
    }

Is anybody alive in here?

If you want to change the header color, switch the theme's skin. If you change the header color of your site to black you will then need to change the color of all of the header contents otherwise they won't be legible. You'll end up manually creating the dark skin, so why not just switch it in the theme option panel instead?

You are right.

I can live with the result. But I thought about a code snippet I could change the dark header into, for example, into a light gray one.

I changed the settings in the single project navigation to minimal. Heade:r top, and it looks great. But now I remember why I didnīt choose this variant:because the navigation arrows disappear. So: light header, but no navigation.