queue  6
support

Thread: Projects Grid

Projects Grid

Hello,
    as it is now, one can slide in a title overlay over the project thumbnails. I would prefer to reverse this process:
    regularly the overlay would be positioned over the project thumbnails, and slide away as hover effect....
    Also I would love to be able to set the color and opacity of this overlay.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, I'll need a specific link to the page where you want to make changes and more specific details about exact item to change, etc. I can try to post css snippets to change some properties, but only for cosmetic changes, functional changes are outside of support scope, they are customization.

https://zoltanjokay.net/

Projects Grid

Hello,
    as it is now, one can slide in a title overlay over the project thumbnails. I would prefer to reverse this process:
    regularly the overlay would be positioned over the project thumbnails, and slide away as hover effect....
    Also I would love to be able to set the color and opacity of this overlay.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, Unfortunately this cannot be done without customization of the theme. As such its beyond the scope of our free support.

If you wanted to control the color/opacity of the overlay you can do so with this:

Code:
    .skin-minimal .overlay-info {
        background-color: rgba(128,128,128,.95) !important;
    }
    That shows the current color (rgb 128 128 128) and the current opacity 0.95 (0 is fully transparent, while 1 is solid). Change those values to change the appearance.

Thanks for the code, its working. And for the rest, I had an other theme, where my wish to reverse the function of overlay could be altered by a code snippet.