queue  7
support
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contact Form Stopped Working

Hi, Sorry for the delay, I was away on business for a week. So I've consulted with a sys admin and he says that the "success: false" reply which the theme's form receives from the server means that the server's mail() function was not able to send the email, hence this is an issue with that function, which I'm sorry to say is a server issue and is not something I can solve for you with access to your WP admin. This is something which will need to be looked at on your hosting account level. By the way, the stuff you posted above means nothing, its only details of what browser is accessing your website, it has nothing to do with PHP error logs. I would chase after this issue with your host or your system admin, like I suggested earlier.

In such cases I normally suggest using the STMP solution for mail() problems, but in your case it hasn't worked, so going the server route is unavoidable. If your host tries to tell you its the theme, they are only trying to get rid of you. Don't accept that answer.

Thank you very much for the investigation. I'll now push the hosting admin to fix this asap.

Dear Donagh,

after a long research on the server side once again this is our result:

1. The contact form does not even work on your own demo page http://visia.themes.tf/

2. There is no PHP error. If mail () does not work I would see that in the log. But, as I said. He sends no mail, it does not even come to that.

3. How exactly are you getting the error message "success: flase"? The SMTP Setup is correct and he sent me a test email through the server manually, so his side works?

There is obviously something wrong the template refusing to accept the input fields, please tell me how to fix this?

I really need help @donagh please support

I can't wait any longer, I fixed it by adding a manual section and deleting the themes footer options.