queue  6
support

Thread: Centering Gallery on Homepage

Centering Gallery on Homepage

Hi Team

I apologise if this is covered off elsewhere, I did look but could not find it.

Is there anyway that the 'Our Work' / Gallery section when in tile / thumbnail view on the Homepage can be centred to the page? It always hugs the left side of the browser. Also so does the Staff or Team if you have two or less Profile images there.

Thanks

Shane

Hi, can you share your url where I can check the exact situation in those sections you mention?

Sure thing: http://findtheisle.com/

If you view the website full screen at 1920x 1080 the thumbnails spread across the screen evenly, however, on a 5K iMac screen or a 4K screen, the Thumbnails hug the left of the browser. I have tried Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge all with the same result where the Thumbnail Gallery for the 'Our Work' section (in this site's case it is labelled 'Media') does not center. I imagine that there is some way to have the Thumbnails centered, and spread out as more Galleries are created.

I tried adjusting the margins under the Slider option but this just placed gaps between the Thumbnails.

Thanks.

Hi, Unfortunately not. That's how responsive fullscreen sections like that work, they basically start on extreme left and place tiles until they read the far side and then create a second row. Its just the same as having a boxed portfolio grid section but only inserting 1 or 2 thumbnails, they will behave the same. If you want to avoid this behaviour your only choice would be to use boxed sections. Or be safe in the knowledge that most people don't have 4-5k displays yet.