queue  20
support

Thread: media library upload error.

media library upload error.

hello.
    my homepage dosen't works.
    Specially, i have big problem ( media > library > add new issue)

image upload functions error.
    i try to upload some image > after uploaded > check the images > they broken pixels and do not generate thumnail images.
    it's very big problem for me.

fix my homepage please
    www. gsurgeon.net
    Last edited by gsurgeon; 10-31-2017 at 08:28.

Hi, What actual error do you get when trying to upload images? Does it not give you some details? I'll need more info.

yes sure

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, What actual error do you get when trying to upload images? Does it not give you some details? I'll need more info.

http://naver.me/IDMjd3wt
    http://naver.me/5oVsd0lZ

▲ screenshot images

It is random probability to upload correct images.
    I have to repeat 10 multiple times to upload correctly for just a image.

I was looking for an error in the WP admin, like a PHP error or something, rather than how the image looks afterwards. It sounds to me like either there's a problem with your server config or perhaps there is some corruption in your images somewhere. Are all of your images optimized? (ie. not huge in file size) If there's no actual error message on WP side of things, then it would appear that something strange is going on with your server.

I've heard reports of there being problems with media uploads in general in WP v3.9 but haven't experienced it myself. Perhaps try updating. I haven't seen your situation happening anywhere before, which also backs up the theory that there's something funky going on with your particular setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    I was looking for an error in the WP admin, like a PHP error or something, rather than how the image looks afterwards. It sounds to me like either there's a problem with your server config or perhaps there is some corruption in your images somewhere. Are all of your images optimized? (ie. not huge in file size) If there's no actual error message on WP side of things, then it would appear that something strange is going on with your server.

I've heard reports of there being problems with media uploads in general in WP v3.9 but haven't experienced it myself. Perhaps try updating. I haven't seen your situation happening anywhere before, which also backs up the theory that there's something funky going on with your particular setup.

My WP Setting was "auto-update mode" so my WP website was always latest version.
    (the latest WP version is 4.8.3)
    i think it's not a WP version issue because this problem also had at the old version.
    and image size is 1.57MB~4MB.
    i don't know why this problem happen to my wp site.

Hi, Those image sizes sound very large. I would recommend optimizing the images in both pixel dimension and quality. Image rarely need to be larger then 1MB. Its possible your server is having a hard time dealing with large, high quality images.