queue  45
support

Thread: Project thumbnails not rendering upon filtering

Project thumbnails not rendering upon filtering

Hi,

I’m having problems with the project thumbnails not rendering after I use the sort filters. Sometimes the thumbnails display and sometimes not until the curser hovers over where the thumbnail is supposed to be. It’s most apparent when filtering by the “print” category, but is also happening with the other project categories; and is happening in all browsers. Can you please help me solve this problem? Thank you. (Once the images are cached it seems to work, so to replicate problem empty cache each time.)

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

Hi, I have check your page and I'm not seeing the effect you are referring to. I've checked in several up to date browsers. The only thing which comes to mind is that it could be related to the lazy loading. Its possible that the thumbs are not loading initially because they are located near the bottom of the grid, ie. off screen, but when you use the filter you sudden ly being them to the top and into view, but if you then don't scroll the browser, the function which calculates which images to load, will not run. Try scrolling a little once you hit the filter, maybe the thumbs will load then. If you think this is a deal breaker, then disable the lazy loading, your page should still load OK without it.

It's a deal breaker. I turned off lazy load and filtering appears to be working proper again. Thanks for your help.

My website is facing a similar problem. I'm uploading project details and the preview is available when it is in draft mode but when I'm publishing it, it says "Internal Server Error"

Hi, Internal server is an error relating to some kind of server config, its not a front end (there)thing. You'll need to check the server logs to get some more info about it, or contact your host to help. If you find out more info, feel free to come back here and let me know and I'll see if I can help also.