queue  6
support
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Menu/links stopped scrolling in Chrome

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2

    Menu/links stopped scrolling in Chrome

    My upper navigation menu stopped working/scrolling in Chrome. I followed your advice that you're giving to the other users in this forum and went through the steps in downloading & replacing it with the updated jquery.localscroll.js but the issue hasnít resolved. Can you please help me fix this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kimym; 1 Week Ago at 07:04. Reason: I have resolved the issue

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimym View Post
    My upper navigation menu stopped working/scrolling in Chrome. I followed your advice that you're giving to the other users in this forum and went through the steps in downloading & replacing it with the updated jquery.localscroll.js but the issue hasn’t resolved. Can you please help me fix this. Thanks.
    It is working now.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Hi my menu items have also stopped working on chrome.

    I have followed all the advice in these threads - http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...n-Chrome/page2

    And I am still having this issue, I need it fixed ASAP can you please suggest a final solution??

    my website is http://www.anndanmedia.com/
    Last edited by Acarrol91; 2 Days Ago at 12:06.

  4. #4
    Administrator Donagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,852
    Hi, I’m unable to check what version of the file youare using because your caching plugin is minifying all js scripts. If you disable this minification I can check back. The caching plugin or its minification may be causing the problem. If you followed the changes in this thread, then all should be working without problems: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...ll=1#post79586

    (there’s two fixes in that thread).

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Iím unable to check what version of the file youare using because your caching plugin is minifying all js scripts. If you disable this minification I can check back. The caching plugin or its minification may be causing the problem. If you followed the changes in this thread, then all should be working without problems: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...ll=1#post79586

    (thereís two fixes in that thread).

    Hi Donagh,

    I have tried deactivating that plugin also and it still makes no difference. I have it deactivated now if you could have a look although I'm 100% sure I'm using version 2 of the files. Thanks in advance

  6. #6
    Administrator Donagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,852
    Hi, I've just checked, this is the version you are using currently:

    http://www.anndanmedia.com/wp-conten...ver=1484317731

    Which is version 1.2.7, which is why things are still not working for you. The instructions for where to get the version 2 is available here: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...king-on-Chrome

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, I've just checked, this is the version you are using currently:

    http://www.anndanmedia.com/wp-conten...ver=1484317731

    Which is version 1.2.7, which is why things are still not working for you. The instructions for where to get the version 2 is available here: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...king-on-Chrome
    Can you please clarify , I am using version 1.2.7 of the jquery.localscroll.js & jquery.scrollto.js ?? Because I have followed the link to https://github.com/flesler/jquery.localScroll and downloaded the files and when I open them on my computer it says version 2.0? These are the versions I have uploaded to my server?

    Please see screen shots : http://anndanmedia.com/wp-content/up...-server-2-.png
    http://anndanmedia.com/wp-content/up...-server-1-.png
    http://anndanmedia.com/wp-content/up...-lowercase.png - Files changed to all lowercase - Please note these screenshots are from the actual files in my server
    Last edited by Acarrol91; 2 Days Ago at 22:21.