queue  6
support
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menu/links stopped scrolling in Chrome

Hi, It impossible for me to say, seeing as I'm not familiar with your system setup. One thing which jumps to mind is if you have a caching plugin installed in WordPress which is serving a cached version of that js file. But failing that there's not much else I can help you with. You'll need to debug this issue on your server side of things. Maybe contact your host and see if they can help.

Hello,

Our page had the same problem. I followed the instructions, downloaded the two js-files, renamed to lower-case, made sure js-compression is turned off. As a result scrolling is now working in Chrome but the page layout is broken in all browsers. The complete overlay has moved upwards. You can have a look here. http://www.brennholzwagerl.de/

Any suggestion, how I can fix this?

Thank you.

Hi, your local js file is showing a html content. I dont know what file you put there but its not the localscroll.js file. See for your self here: http://www.brennholzwagerl.de/wp-con...ver=1510753596 <--that's your localscroll.js file. The scrollto.js file is also that too. You have not followed the instructions correctly.

Done it correctly now and everything is working fine. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimym View Post
    It is working now.
    Hi Kim, Can you please share how you fixed this in the end as it is still not working for me after following all instructions correctly?!

Thanks in advance

Hi, Post your website link and I'll take a look.