queue  6
support

Thread: Animate the images on the Splash Slider like HTML version (slide TopBottom, scale in)

Animate the images on the Splash Slider like HTML version (slide TopBottom, scale in)

Hi there! so Im a spanish speaker, sorry my english.

In my site legionb.com I used the wordpress version and in the home I have a "splash slider" and the animation of the images/slides just run in the horizontal form, in the word press is no there way to change the values for this animation, I means the "slide Top Bottom" or "scale in" is not available like the HTML version: http://nietzsche.thememountain.com/minimal/?nocache=1

So then I just need your help to how I can make the same animation of the HTML version in my wordpress version.

Thanks for all, and hope you have a great day! : )
    again sorry my english.

Israel Viveros.

Hi, I believe those slide transitions were added to the HTML version of the design at a later date and as a result they are missing from the WP version. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, I believe those slide transitions were added to the HTML version of the design at a later date and as a result they are missing from the WP version. Sorry!
    Hi there Donagh, thanks for your reply, and then that bad news : ( , I just hope there is an update.
    And well now I wonder if there is definitely no way to put this kind of animations to the images/slides? so that I can continue investigating.
    Thanks very much @Donagh have an incredible day!