queue  45
support

Thread: Two issues

Two issues

1. There seems to be an enormous amount of padding after each section, specifically on the footer. How can the padding be altered for each section and the footer?

2. I removed all of the other team members because the site is highlights a service provided by myself. How can I format the 'Team' section to be the picture of myself and a block of text right next to it - essentially one row with the picture and text in-line with one another?

Thanks!!

Hi, Please share your website url with me so I can check the padding issue and see if I can make a suggestion about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Please share your website url with me so I can check the padding issue and see if I can make a suggestion about the other.
    The url is https://conversionrateguy.com

Hi, Paste this into the custom CSS field in the theme options panel, adjusting the padding value to suit. (shown is the current value):

Code:
    .wrapper-lg {
        padding: 120px 0;
    }
    About the other thing. While there isn't such an options your could attempt to use another block there, like the columns block and inside that place the text and an image. Alternatively you can use the feature block just like you have used it earlier in the page (image of guy on right with text on left).

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Paste this into the custom CSS field in the theme options panel, adjusting the padding value to suit. (shown is the current value):

Code:
    .wrapper-lg {
        padding: 120px 0;
    }
    About the other thing. While there isn't such an options your could attempt to use another block there, like the columns block and inside that place the text and an image. Alternatively you can use the feature block just like you have used it earlier in the page (image of guy on right with text on left).
    That worked! Thanks! Last thing - the terms of service and privacy links, and copyright info seem to be pushed off all the way to the right and not like the demo. I don't remember changing it. Can you advise how to get it to its original format?

Thanks again!

It looks to me like thats happening because there is some unclosed divs or some markup problem in the footer. Id guess its being caused by something you have entered in those footer field in the theme admin. Look through those fields and make sure that all html tags are being closed and the markup there is valid. Im almost sure you'll find an error, which when fixed, will in turn fix this issue.