queue  13
support

Thread: Clicking Page Builder on WordPress resets all information typed in Home Page

Clicking Page Builder on WordPress resets all information typed in Home Page

I'm a very VERY inexperienced user that has downloaded the theme to use on a DIY website as a portfolio. Mind you, I am stumbling through hoops to get everything to work as intended in my vision. However, I notice that while I make changes to my website via Text Editor, all of it will disappear from thin air if I hit the Page Builder tab.

Am I experiencing an odd bug or am I just a silly fool. If it's the second statement, what am I doing wrong??

Thanks.

Hi, Fortunately its not a bug. It's a case of either/or with the editor or the page builder. Switch to the page builder and you can also insert text editor type content, but you'll have access to all other features of the theme too. (via the columns and its sub text block, however all section blocks will have area to insert text content depending on their design. Check the demo site of the theme for an example of how the various sections will look.

In your download package you'll have a docs folder, open the index.html file therein, in a browser (chrome) and you'll find instructions for using the theme and all its features.

Thank you!