queue  6
support

Thread: Can't find centered footer option

Can't find centered footer option

I've noticed on some of the previews, mainly the first page when you look at the minimal theme option, has a footer with a logo on top and a block of text below it. I've looked high and low and can't find this as an option. How do I enable that option.

Thanks in advance,

Brad

Hi Brad,

Here is an excerpt from our help docs which shipped with the theme. Its in the section about footer layout.

"If 2 of the text content areas contain content, the footer area becomes a 3 column layout with the content areas running from left to right, 1-3, as seen in the Edge skin in the theme's online demo. However if only the first content area contains content, then the footer layout default to a single column centered layout as seen in the minimal skin in the theme's online demo."

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi Brad,

Here is an excerpt from our help docs which shipped with the theme. Its in the section about footer layout.

"If 2 of the text content areas contain content, the footer area becomes a 3 column layout with the content areas running from left to right, 1-3, as seen in the Edge skin in the theme's online demo. However if only the first content area contains content, then the footer layout default to a single column centered layout as seen in the minimal skin in the theme's online demo."

Hope this helps.

My bad, I don't think I ever saw the help docs. Thanks!