queue  11
support

Thread: Menu Fixed At Top Of Page

Menu Fixed At Top Of Page

Hi,

I'm loving the theme and the ease of a WordPress site, it's my first one using it. I'm hoping this will be a very simple and quick tweak with changing a position parameter in the CSS file.

I'm looking for a way to pin the menu to the top of my website, across all pages, rather than it starting at the bottom and sticking to the top when you scroll past it. As much as I like this design, it doesn't suit my needs as I have very short pages.

I've checked the documentation, searched the forum, tweaked parameters in the builder and amend some of the settings in the CSS files, all with no avail. I'm hoping someone could quite easily point me in the right direction, as there's many tags in the CSS file so will take a while to work through them all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

Hello Mika

such feature is not support out of the box and can't be easily obtained without customizing theme css/javascript in multiple places.
    My cave is full of servers

Thanks for the reply, I didn't get a notification of your reply hence the delay in getting back to you.

OK, that's unfortunate as it doesn't work for me at all in the current guise. Would the customisation be chargeable or is it something you can easily point me in the direction of what to do?

Cheers

Hi again Fabio, I've just seen that the minimal theme has the menu at the top, so is it nothing that can be easily transferred between Edge & Minimal at all? If not, I may look at creating the page with the Minimal version instead.

Thanks

Edge and Minimal are somewhat different and, as such, transferring some elements between the two is not so easily accomplished
    My cave is full of servers