queue  6
support
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Mobile Sub Menu Issue

Mobile Sub Menu Issue

Hello. Can you please take a look at the WORK link for one of my clients at www.ro3sf.com. The menu and sub menus work perfect on laptops and desktop, but the sub menu structure stopped working on mobile. They were working fine and for some reason stopped. Appreciate the help.
    Last edited by humph; 07-07-2017 at 20:53.

Hello. Anyone around? Can provide credentials to site and with product License etc. Thx.

Hi, Your website has a js error coming from a snazzy-maps plugin, which i likely interfering with them mobile menu's js. Fix the error to fix the mobile menu.

Hi Donagh, thanks so much for the reply. I deactivated the snazzy maps plug in, but am still experiencing the issue with the mobile menu.

Hello,

please deactivate all the plugins first, then check if the issue persist.
    My cave is full of servers

I deactivated all plugins (even snazzy maps, now they are reactivated) and tested and still have issue with the sub menu not working mobile. It also has the same issue when the browser is pulled tight (small) to activate the hamburger menu. I did add some CSS to adjust the mobile menu per below. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

@media (max-width: 1023px){
    .pe-menu-main .menu-toggle{ background-color:#696969;}

.pe-menu li a{ border-bottom-color:#676767;}
    }

.mobile .pe-menu-sticky {
    position: fixed !important;
    }

.mobile .peIsotope.portfolio .peIsotopeGrid .peIsotopeItem span.cell-title {
    background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
    }
    Last edited by humph; 09-12-2017 at 20:50.

Hi, I can't do anything unless I can see and access the site when ALL plugins have been deactivates and there is nothing else running except the theme. It still looks to me like something is interfering with the js which forms the mobile menu. Please set the site as I describe above and reply back here and I'll check again. I will need your login details also. post privately like this:

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]

Thanks for taking a look Donaugh. I deactivated all the plugins.

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

Please look at the site

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, I can't do anything unless I can see and access the site when ALL plugins have been deactivates and there is nothing else running except the theme. It still looks to me like something is interfering with the js which forms the mobile menu. Please set the site as I describe above and reply back here and I'll check again. I will need your login details also. post privately like this:

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]
    Hi Donaugh,

I can't leave the plugins deactivated much longer. The ad agency is getting upset we lost a bunch of functionality with deactivated plugins while waiting. . .

Hi, I'm still investigating this issue but am away from the office for a few days. it appears its not being caused by plugins, so feel free to enable those again. Will get back with more asap.