queue  45
support

Thread: Colour Options

Colour Options

Hi,

Great theme. Easy to use but i have come up against a couple of problems

I only have very limited colour options for the theme. Is this correct? I wish to change my menu background colour and scroll colour as well. In the colour section on the Theme options i can only change my primary colour.

Many thanks

Hi, Yes the Primary color is the only built in color change options. This forum is full of solved requests for CSS snippets to change the colors and styles of other elements in the theme. We recommend that you do a forum search based on keywords. Make sure to restrict your search to this theme's sub forum only to ensure valid results.

For example, here's a solution for the menu background color change: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...enu+background

I'm not sure what you mean by the scroll color. Could you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Yes the Primary color is the only built in color change options. This forum is full of solved requests for CSS snippets to change the colors and styles of other elements in the theme. We recommend that you do a forum search based on keywords. Make sure to restrict your search to this theme's sub forum only to ensure valid results.

For example, here's a solution for the menu background color change: http://support.pixelentity.com/threa...enu+background

I'm not sure what you mean by the scroll color. Could you clarify?
    Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

Sorry when i mean scroll over i mean the highlight colour when you place your curser on the menu item. At the moment it is set to white.

Many thanks

Hello,

you can add to theme options -> custom CSS field something like:

Code:
    .top-bar .menu ul li:hover a {
        color: #ffffff;
    }

edit the color value according to your needs.
    My cave is full of servers