queue  10
support

Thread: Issue with linking buttons

Issue with linking buttons

Hello,

I am having challenges with my theme buttons. 3 out of 6 buttons do not scroll to appropriate blocks. I changed the button name in menu and the link name in the block but it seems only looking the previous name of the block. How/where do I change the name of the block/section to fix the buttons not working in my menu.

Website
    www.correlate.work

Buttons that do not work
    Consulting
    Recruitment
    Productivity Software

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Philip Champion
    Philip@correlate.work

Hi, Went inserting section/link names make sure you are using all lowercase letters, that there are no spaces, use hyphens instead of spaces. The problem looks to me like you are using spaces in the link names which are then converted to %20 characters, which are then not found in the section IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Went inserting section/link names make sure you are using all lowercase letters, that there are no spaces, use hyphens instead of spaces. The problem looks to me like you are using spaces in the link names which are then converted to %20 characters, which are then not found in the section IDs
    I think my challenge is how do I rename my sections....

When I click on the link it generates an error and it looks like it is searching for the section under the old name.

Screenshot here

What the button looks like under the menu section
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmcbPwvZr7e1hIYOoR8TZ1g7wV-hOQ

What is under the link button

It seems to be pulling the old name. How do I correct this error?

Hi, Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]