queue  9
support

Thread: Pics of Projects Section no show on Mobile

Pics of Projects Section no show on Mobile

Some pics of the project section are not being shown on mobile. I canīt find out why and what is the pattern for this. Any Ideas?

Hi, Is this happening in our live theme demo or just on your website? I'll need to see a link to your website.

Quote Originally Posted by Donagh View Post
    Hi, Is this happening in our live theme demo or just on your website? I'll need to see a link to your website.
    Hi itīs on my website.

http://producersatwork.com/de

device is iphone 6

if you scroll down to the thumbnail section, then swipe the pics left at the end there are some pics that are not being shown. Also, for the project pages, they are not shown. The pic format is always the same so I canīt find the solution, already tried a bunch of different pic formats, sizes and file formats.
    Last edited by Oove; 05-18-2017 at 16:12.

Hey, I've checked your site and Its not a mobile device problem its a safari problem. If you check on safari browser on Mac the same two images are not loading either, in fact the server is responding with a 404 not found error. So its a problem with the images. It could have something to do with file names, remove any special characters and dots and spaces in the file names and see if that fixes it.

thanks so much!! That worked. I could have found this solution without your help....thanks again)