queue  11
support

Thread: Issue with menus on mobile

Issue with menus on mobile

Hi

We have the Haven thteme in place on our website and it looks great.

However on mobile set up, the toggle menu lists every single page that we have ever created and we cannot see how to fix it.

We have 2 other menus not in use, but disabling these doesn't seem to work. We also tried installing AMP (accelerated Mobile pages) to see if that worked, but it hasn't

Please I welcome some advice.

Hello,

did you create the menu and assigned to the correct location ? also make sure WordPress is not automatically adding every new page on the menu (there's a setting which does this and it's enabled by default)
    My cave is full of servers

Hi Fabio

Could I ask which setting? I have looked through the Appearance > menus section.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Hello,

did you create the menu and assigned to the correct location ? also make sure WordPress is not automatically adding every new page on the menu (there's a setting which does this and it's enabled by default)
    We have 2 menus that are the same: One is the main menu that works on desktop and the other is the menu set up for AMPforWP (automatic mobile pages). It works on Tablet setup but not mobile.

I meant Accelerated mobile pages. I think there might be a conflict between your theme and this plugin?

I welcome any feedback/advice.

Hi, That's possible. This theme is responsive and has its own menu for mobile devices, so its not recommended to use an additional third party mobile menu plugin with the theme.

Hi Donagh

I have been informed that this issue was there before the AMP plugin was installed.

The theme itself does not add items nor changes menu in any way, it just shows what the WordPress backend provides it.
    If you see additional pages, then it must be some setting in your WordPress admin or third party plugins.
    My cave is full of servers