queue  15
support

Thread: Problem with the Floyd Portfolio

Problem with the Floyd Portfolio

Hello, first of all, I apologize for my bad English. I speak Spanish.

I changed the max projects option in the portfolio page settings. I set 25 max. At first, all good, but then, I realize that the following happens:

We have published 100 projects approximately and when selecting a Category, only shows me the Projects of that Category, which are within the last 25 published.

If the Projects of that Category were, for example, the first to be published, I only can see the portfolio pagination, and I have to go directly, to page 4, to see the Projects of that Category.

You can see this, in the following link:

http://www.propalta.tv/web/

In the first instance, when "ALL" is active, there is no problem, but when selecting, for example "PUBLICIDAD DIGITAL", It happens what I said before.

I ask you, please, help me with this problem.
    Thank you so much!
    Last edited by mondonirico; 04-20-2017 at 20:39.

The filtering component only shows/hides projects which are already in the page, it doesn't load more. So if your first 25 projects are all in the same category, other categories would be empty until you change to another page.
    My cave is full of servers

But, then, that's a serious flaw, of the template!

And if that can not be repaired, how could I, leave active, my first category ("PUBLICIDAD DIGITAL"), and leave "ALL" as the last option (after all categories)?

Thank you so much!

Friends, please, I ask you to help me with this.
    I just need to be told how can I do this?:

How could I, leave active, my first category ("PUBLICIDAD DIGITAL"), and leave "ALL" as the last option (after all categories)?

Thank you so much!

Hi, Unfortunately you can't, at least not without custom work being done to change the way the theme's filtering plugin works. At this would be customization work, so it's beyond the scope of our included support. So you only option would be to load all of your projects initially.