queue  40
support

Thread: [SOLVED] PAGE TITLES = H2s not H1s

PAGE TITLES = H2s not H1s

Hi,

My SEO guy has just told me that the text we type into the page titles in our Floyd WP theme are automatically converted to H2s not H1s as is normal for Wordpress. Can this be fixed? Please let me know what I need to do.

Many thanks,

Leila,

Hello,

can you share your website url? This is not supposed to happen, and I checked our demo and it's not happening, so it's weird that it happens on your site.

Hi, here's the URL https://www.iamselfpublishing.com/

Also, is it possible to have the text in the pricing tables showing as lower case rather than uppercase? It looks a bit shouty all capitals.

Thanks,

Leila,

Code:
    .plan ul li{ text-transform:none;}
    Paste this code into the Custom CSS field in the theme options panel to remove the uppercase effect on pricing table text. I've checked the page and it looks like only the first item in the pricing columns is actually written in lower case, the others are entered into your WP admin as uppercase letters, so if the whole table doesn't change to lowercase when you enter that CSS snippet, don't be alarmed.

About the h1 -> h2 business, is it possible it being done by one of your plugins? Try deactivating all plugins and see if it persists.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your help with the uppercase/lowercase issue in the pricing tables. Is there a way we can stop the page titles being uppercase too?

thanks again,

Leila,

Hi,

here's the code that should do that:
    Code:
    .title h1,
    .title h2 {
    text-transform: none;
    }

Hi,

I'm also having the same SEO issue with H2 blog titles.

I went to your demo site and you will see that is also the case. I then manually revised the title to h1 and there is a difference.

Perry

Ante,

Any luck with the h2 blog titles?

Perry

Hi,

I actually figured out where the issue was and corrected it.

Perry