queue  21
support
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blog gallery - navigation arrows disappear

Just arrows that don't disappear on gallery slider, that's all I'm asking. Black, green, orange with purple spots; I don't care. Just not white. Even better, make them centre automatically regardless of whether the picture is landscape, portrait, square etc. You know, functional. As opposed to non-functional. Which is the case at present.

Hey honey. Are we splitting up? I just wish you could have let me know to my face.

All your stuff's on the front lawn in bin-liners. You can see the kids weekends. I've called your mother and told her exactly where she went wrong with you. And you know what? She agreed.

Still as much as a pain in the arse as it was the first time I reported it.

LOL @ previous posts...sorry this was buried in the archives. Just seeing it now, because of your new post. I apologise for your experience so far with the support here, its unacceptible. I'm looking into your issue now. A temporary fix for you would be the following:

Code:
    .bx-outer-prev, .bx-outer-next, .bx-wrapper .bx-controls-direction a{
      background:rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
      border-radius:5px;
      width:45px;
      height:45px;
    }
    Past this into the Custom CSS field in the theme options pane. It'll add a semi-transparent dark background to the next/prev buttons, making the arrows visible on a white background or white image also.

If you would like me to investigate the js solution proposed last year by my colleague earlier in the thread, please post your login details. Instructions for doing this privately are as follows:

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]