queue  41
support

Thread: Smoothscroll problem in main menu

Smoothscroll problem in main menu

Hello,

I have the same problem as many: the smooth control not working... I saw that only you can patch it.

Can you fix it for me please?

Here are de details:

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

Thank you!!

Hello, it should work properly now.

For future reference, I edited the file PeThemeMagnum.php found in magnum/theme/php/PeTheme/

On line 154 I changed
    PHP Code:
    this: if (!empty($item->post_parent) && 'page_home.php' === get_page_template$item->post_parent ) ) { 
    to this:
    PHP Code:
    if (!empty($item->post_parent) && 'page_home.php' === get_page_template_slug$item->post_parent ) ) { 

Thanks for the follow up. Typically I host wordpress with access to cPanel / ftp. For my current site, I chose wordpress hosting via godaddy. I cannot seem to locate PeThemeMagnum.php within the admin area of wordpress. Any help locating that? Thanks.

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

Thanks!
    Cris

I've managed to update the php file. Wordpress hosting allows access to some files via ftp. Editing the file worked! Thank you!

Glad you managed to edit it.

For future reference, you can edit it from WordPress as well by installing WP Editor plugin. It changes post editor as well so I recommend deactivating it after you are done, but it's great for when you need deeper theme/plugin edits from within the WP Dashboard.

Hi, I've tried udpdating the PHP file but it's still now working for me. It's still snapping to the page instead of smooth scrolling.

Hi, Please share your website url so we can take a look to see if there is any other problem with the page and to see the effect you are referring to.