queue  41
support

Thread: Created Child Theme and now Landing page Renders with glitchy multiple Nav Bars

Created Child Theme and now Landing page Renders with glitchy multiple Nav Bars

Hey, I installed OneUp and initially changed some thing and then installed the demo content. Then I changed some content and the sliders and backgrounds all stopped loading. I then tried to create a child theme and start over but that was also altered. I then tried to re-activate the original OneUp parent theme and it still looks this way and I've tried deleting the original zip file and scratching the whole thing and re installing OneUp as a theme. However, this is still happening. Is it possible that my hosting provider (wp engine) is causing this? I emptied my cache's as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello,

it's hard to know what is causing the issue, can you please share the url of your website and I will take a look.

Hi, just bought OneUp. I installed Child Theme Configurator, and the plugin runs an analysis on the theme. It reported the following PHP error, and said to write you ASAP. I'm on a rush job —*a PR firm needs their site up quickly — so I'm hoping for an answer soon:
    PHP Code:
    Warning:  Declaration of rowbory_qep_Walker::start_el(&$output$page$depth$argsshould be compatible with Walker_PageDropdown::start_el(&$output$page$depth 0$args = Array, $id 0in /home/bulleitgrouptest/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quick-edit-popup/quick-edit-pages.php on line 156