queue  45
support

Thread: Will not scroll down

Will not scroll down

For some reason my site, www.smartmarketings.com will not scroll down. Once I scroll down manually on the side it will go back up, but its very sluggish. This problem just came up within the last week or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

Hello,

have you installed any kind of plugin recently? Did you try deactivating all of the active plugins?

No recent plugin changes. I modified the contact form a little but I dont see anything broken there. Didnt know if this has ever happened before or what

I even reuploaded the theme files and that didnt work.

Can you please create a backup of your theme (and the customization), and share the login details as described below and I will try reinstalling the theme from scratch.

Thanks

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]