queue  45
support
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logo and menu position

Logo and menu position

Hi,

When I reduce the window on desktop, logo and menu are weird...

Would it be possible to have the logo and menu position in the same place as on smartphones as soon as we reduce the window ? (only show logo and the button mobile menu when the window is less than a certain size on desktop)

Thank you very much

Hi,

Browser resizing isn't a 100% correct approach to test responsiveness. For eg: you might get a weird layout at 833px, as far as I am aware there's no screen with a width resolution of exactly 833px.

To test how your site looks on various devices, please use a service similar to : http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

For exemple, it looks weird on an ipad (http://quirktools.com/screenfly/#u=h...68&h=1024&a=22)

Is it possible to have the smartphone look under 900px ?

Thank you

Hi,

Unfortunately that will require changes to a good amount of media queries which is beyond the scope of our support. I recommend hiring a freelancer to get it done.

So how can I do to have a good look on Ipad ?

Hi,

You've got maintenance mode enabled on your site, please provide the login details as explained below.

Also please let me know what isn't looking fine in landscape mode in iPad.

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]

Hi,

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

Hi,

Seems you missed my first query : Also please let me know what isn't looking fine in landscape mode in iPad.

Please let me know that so that I can try to fix it.

Hi,

It' not only in landscape mode but in portrait mode too in Ipad. The logo is too big and the menu in not center and looks weird..

Thank you

Hi,

The image you are using for the logo is too big, can you please resize it down to 263 x 89 px. That will help a great deal.