queue  45
support
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logo and menu position

Thank you but when I resize it down, the logo is not responsive any more... And the menu still looks weird on Ipad...

Isn't a way to make the menu as is looks on an Iphone but on Ipad too ?

Thank you

Can you help me please ? Isn't a way to make the menu as is looks on an Iphone but on Ipad too ?

Thank you

Hi,

I'll escalate the matter with our dev team, they'll take a look and advice if what you are asking for is possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

that's how the theme was designed to look at that resolution, to change the behaviour would require a lot of custom work which, as already stated, is outside the scope of this forum.
    My cave is full of servers

I understand, thank you for your answer.

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask you again but I really need a little help for this.. Where in the CSS can I found it ? I just need to have the Mobile size menu on Ipad sizes screens.

Please help me..

Hi,

The CSS is defined in styles.css and bootstrap.min.css, the following thread might help : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...apsing-on-ipad

Hi,

Thank you.. I tried it but there are so many "@media (min-width: 768px)".... I can't find the right one... Can you help me please ?

Hi,

I'm very sorry to bother you with that but I really need a help about it. I just need to have the same menu on an Ipad than on a smartphone.

Thank you very much