queue  40
support

Thread: [SOLVED] Adding a new video only opens a blank screen

Adding a new video only opens a blank screen

Hello, I recently updated to the most recent version of wordpress, and installed the updated version of form.

When I go to click on "Add New" in "Videos", it only opens a blank screen.

Please help. What is wrong?

Thanks,
    Shannon

Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]

Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Post your admin login details in this thread so we can login to your WordPress installation and investigate the issue via the admin. You can post this information privately in this thread by wrapping the info inside a "Hide" tag as follows:

Simply write your information into the post body as you would normally do. Then place the opening hide tag before your info, like this:

[hide]

Then place the closing hide tag after your private info, like this:

[/hide]

All info contained inside the hide tags will only be visible to forum staff

Here is what you would type in your post:

[hide]

url:       http://yoursite.com/wp-admin
    username:  admin
    password:  yourpass

[/hide]
    Thanks for your reply.

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

HI,

Its a plugin conflict, please disable all active plugins and Add New Video will work.

Then start enabling one plugin at a time till Add Video breaks and the culprit plugin will have been identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    HI,

Its a plugin conflict, please disable all active plugins and Add New Video will work.

Then start enabling one plugin at a time till Add Video breaks and the culprit plugin will have been identified.
    I disabled all of the plugins, and I got this message while trying to add a new video:

Fatal error: Class 'PeThemeFormElementselect' not found in /home4/babel/public_html/wp-content/themes/form/framework/php/PeTheme/PeThemeAdminForm.php on line 28

Thanks for your help.

Hello, please check, it should be working properly now.

Not sure why you got this error, I can't reproduce it locally but even with all the plugins deactivated, it still happens on your website.

For the future reference, I edited wp-content/themes/form/framework/php/PeTheme/PeThemeAdminForm.php file and changed line 24. to this:
    PHP Code:
    $optionClass "PeThemeFormElement" ucfirst$data['type'] ); 

Quote Originally Posted by Ante View Post
    Hello, please check, it should be working properly now.

Not sure why you got this error, I can't reproduce it locally but even with all the plugins deactivated, it still happens on your website.

For the future reference, I edited wp-content/themes/form/framework/php/PeTheme/PeThemeAdminForm.php file and changed line 24. to this:
    PHP Code:
    $optionClass "PeThemeFormElement" ucfirst$data['type'] ); 
    Thanks so much! Adding videos is working now. Very much appreciate your assistance.