queue  45
support

Thread: Slider doesn't work on the homepage.

Slider doesn't work on the homepage.

Hi.

I don't know maybe it is connected with update of the FORM theme, maybe not but slider on the homepage doesn't work properly. In post which I made before update it works properly (one the mainpage too) slide with concert photos but in newer posts on homepage I have only one still picture without possibility to slide next or previous. For examle here workshop photos . It works properly when you are on the single post page, but in the blog structure it doesn't. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks
    Marco

www.bajkabezbarier.pl

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **
    Last edited by marcooo_; 03-28-2015 at 15:22.

Can I count on any support in my issue?

Hi,

I'm writing again because it' s a week behind already, since I sent my last post and it seems like nobody's there. Is it so difficult task or any other reason why I'm waiting so long for any information about this problem? Can I count on any help in this issue?

greetings
    marco

Hello marco, apologies for missing your thread.

Please add this to Custom JS field in Theme Options panel:
    jQuery( function() {

jQuery( window ).load( function() {

jQuery( '.post-single .project-gallery' ).each( function( i ) {

var $this = jQuery( this ),
    nth = i + 1;

$this.find( '> .project-prev a:nth-child(' + nth + ')' ).siblings().remove();
    $this.find( '> .project-next a:nth-child(' + nth + ')' ).siblings().remove();

});

});

});

Hi Ante

This part of code from you solved the still slider problem. It started to work properly. Thanks for your help One question at the end. In previous post (at the bottom of home page i have gallery slider with white points which indicates how many photos is in gallery and which one is shown now

but in those new posts (made after update) i don't have this white points

Any idea, why?
    marco