queue  896
support custom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Responsive [SOLVED]

Lightbulb Responsive [SOLVED]

I want to know how to convert my theme in non-responsive... any ideas or instructions? http://www.mediaforcecommunications.com

Hi,

To remove the responsiveness of your theme you will need to do the following:

1. Go to the theme options page, "advanced" tab, and set "Enable CSS Compression" to "No"
    2. Now open the following file in the theme folder "css/styles.css" and search for the media queries. A media query is anything beginning with "@media" these contain CSS for devices of smaller resolutions than desktop. They should be found from about line number 2515 onward. You will need to comment out or delete all media query blocks in this file.
    3. Now also delete of comment out the media queries in the following file: "css/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-responsive.css"
    4. And finally open the header.php find the following line and remove it: "<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />"

Now your theme should be non-responsive.

DOK

Im at the second step: there is no "@media" in that sheet.... any instruction?

Hey, make sure you are not editing style.css in the folder of the theme but style.css found in "theme folder" -> "css" folder.

I think I am doing something wrong.... i am not an expert. If i give you administration; can you do it for me?

Yes I can,

send details via Contact Us form in the footer of this topic.

I already did it...

Did you receive my information?

Hey,

received them, but you will also have to send ftp details as I can't edit css files from WordPress dashboard ( I can't edit thos that are place in folder and not the root of the theme ).

Ok, I am going to send it now...